Saying No :-
* Most useful command. Just follow instructions below. Do’s and Don’ts
* Do repeat the “NO” command loudly after bunny has misbehaved. Drag bunny away from scene of crime.
* Do place him back in the cage if he returns to destruction immediately.
* Do not hit the rabbit. Apparently, this doesn’t work.
* Do always use the same command. Alternating between NO and DON’T will confuse bunny even more.
Other commands :-
* “Mum Mum”. To lure bunny to his food. Most of the time, they’re so tuned in to food that a rustle of plastic bag containing food will rouse them.
* “Home”. To get bunny back into his cage.
* “Back”. I use this to shoo Fuz out from rooms that he’s not allowed in.
* “Stop”. This is good for freezing bunny in his tracks. If it fails, just stamp very hard on the ground, your bunny will freeze as it’s a sign of danger.