2 Brother Sugar Gliders Up for Adoption

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Sugar Glider Forums 2 Brother Sugar Gliders Up for Adoption

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gabby0410 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jdub8
    Participant

I am located in Union, NJ and currently I have 2 brother sugar gliders. They belong to my sister who left for college, and left them for me to care for. And believe me, they are 2 handfulls! Due to the time and dedication these animals take, I will no longer be able to keep them, and am looking for a knowledgeable loving person to adopt them.

They have a 66″ tall, 24″ deep, 28″ wide cage, toys, food bowls, water bottle, sleeping pouch, bonding pouch, running wheel, and some nutriens and vitamins.

I am looking for $50 adoption fee per glider and $300 for the cage and all accessories. My sister paid $300 on the cage alone. What I am asking for is simply a fraction of what we have spent on these babies, and we are open to any offers.

If anyone is interested in the offer and could provide a loving home for them, please give me a call or text.

Julia
    (908) 397-5916

Fershuretinax3
    Participant

If you could maybe meet me I could give you 75-100. I could also trade a female glider with you. I don’t need a cage or anything. I have been looking for a male for a while now and just spent all I saved up for the female because the owner told me she was a male and we got her home, realized she was a she and the lady hasn’t called or emailed me back in 2 weeks.

gabby0410
    Participant

Hi if they are still avail I would be interested in Live in Woodbridge, NJ But I do not need the cage. I already have one I was looking for a friend for my sugar glider you can contact me at mhughes1006@comcast.net or text or call me at 732-710-7779.
    Thanks
    Michelle

gabby0410
    Participant

Hi I was wondering if they are still avail If so you can contact me at mhughes1006@comcast.net. I am looking for a friend or 2 for my sugar glider I live in woodbridge, NJ.
    Thanks
    Michelle:D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.