2 Female Sugar Gliders for Sale – MN

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Sugar Glider Forums 2 Female Sugar Gliders for Sale – MN

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pallies 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cflygirl
    Participant

Hey everyone, I have a pair of twin females for sale in MN. I have a breeding and pet only price so let me know. I have never shipped before, usually it’s just pick up or meet halfway but I am looking into shipping on airlines.

Their names are Luna and Nova, they are standard grey but one is a lot lighter than the other. They were OOP on 10/21/11 and are ready for their forever home.

Email me if you are interested! Thanks for looking!

HPIM2389.jpg

ajohnson62
    Participant

Hi, just wondering if you still have the two girls? I have a male glider and am looking for a companion for him. I live In the Minneapolis area so if you could just email me back with any info you have at gymnast_62@hotmail.com that’d be great! Thanks!

buzyizzy
    Participant

Re: Sugar Gliders In Hopkins!

We live in Hopkins and we are looking for a female Sugar Glider.
    Please email taquinas-shopping@comcast.net. We could pick it up tomorrow!
    Thanks, Izzi

buzyizzy
    Participant

email us at taquinas-shopping! We are in Hopkins and interested in a female! Thanks, Izzi

Pallies
    Participant

Hi I was wondering if you had any gliders still? Please let me know email me at pallies729@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.