Area52??

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Prima 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #73942

    Harmony96
    Participant

    I saw that Area52 got banned And hasn’t been on in a year!! What happened??

    #664666

    Alasse
    Participant

    She made wild accusations and harrassed me through the entire forum, to the point of being like a stalker.

    That is all i will say on the matter, want to know more find the posts 🙂

    #664663

    me02 original
    Participant

    It was very strange the things she was saying.
    I mean i don’t know the full story but i remember before the harassment she was alright.
    In a way the whole harrasment thing she had going didn’t seem right, like it was some kind of er had ed her account, but seems not.

    #664672

    Prima
    Participant

    @alasse 781780 wrote:

    She made wild accusations and harrassed me through the entire forum, to the point of being like a stalker.

    Actually I was here for the entire incident, and Alasse was the stalker, not Area52.

    Alasse constantly trolled Area52’s mouse journal thread and endlessly tried to bait her, kept breaking her balls over every tiny thing. Alasse even attempted to get personal information out of Area52, she tried to trick her into providing contact information for her family and friends.

    Alasse abused the report feature and got her banned, it’s a common troll tactic.

    #664664

    me02 original
    Participant

    Well…all we can say is that something happened between the two, even though no one knows the full story, maybe the admins or mods
    But can we not start this again going around accusing people of things that may or may have not of happened

    #664673

    Prima
    Participant

    You don’t have to worry about things getting stirred up because this forum is so dead it isn’t even funny. I’ve seen more active ghost towns, lol.

    But again I was here for it all, didn’t join in because there was never a need, both of them could hold their own without help. I’m mostly a lurker anyway. But Alasse was definitely the one trolling while Area52 was the one defending, I read every post.

    Alasse attempted to trick personal information out of Area52, everybody who was here at the time witnessed it. The post is still there.

    If somebody did something that dirty and underhanded to you, how do you think you would react?

    #664667

    Alasse
    Participant

    You can believe what you wish, i am not going into this rot again.

    I know i was in the right, i voiced my concerns and the matter was dealt with. End of story.

    #664674

    Prima
    Participant

    I don’t have to “believe” anything, facts are facts. I was there and read every post. You are the one who stalked Area52, you constantly harassed her in her mouse thread and tried to trick personal information out of her. Want to see your posts again? You can’t delete them.

    #664668

    Alasse
    Participant

    I dont need to delete them…i know what was said.

    I didnt ask her for her personal information. I asked her if she would prove to me that her mice were a ‘special’ type, which she went on and on about. I did not believe her and asked for proof. She went on to state that she had a scientific type person working with her so i asked if i could please have their details to confirm her story. NEVER did i ask her for her personal details. She was babbling on rubbish i asked her to prove it, all of a sudden i am being followed around every post with more of her sprouted lies. THAT IS A FACT.

    There is only one other member i have the address of on this site, and it was given to me to send her some plants for her tank, nothing more.

    I am certainly NOT the child predator Area accused me of….and i was not going to stand by and allow that slander!!

    I brought it all before the Admin of the site, both my post and hers i assume were evaluated. Area was removed. As stated elsewhere i tried ignoring her. I most certainly DID NOT want it to get to the stage it did, but continued harassment and slander is NOT on.

    We butted heads yes, but there is a hell of a difference between butting heads and slanderous harrassment.

    Again it has been dealt with. As i have said before, people are more than welcome to delve through the old posts if they feel the need, i have nothing to hide, nor do i feel guilty in anyway.

    #664675

    Prima
    Participant

    @alasse 782862 wrote:

    I dont need to delete them[/quote]
    You can’t delete any of it, you don’t have that power.

    @alasse 782862 wrote:

    I didnt ask her for her personal information[/quote]
    Not what I said, quit trying to twist my words, I’m not falling for a pathetic troll tactic like that.

    You attempted to trick personal information out of her about her friends. That’s even worse then trying to get her own information.

    @alasse 782862 wrote:

    I am certainly NOT the child predator Area accused me of[/quote]
    Talk about slander, show me the post where Area52 said you were a “child predator”, or else you just proved yourself an even bigger troll. You are sad, Alasse, you are badmouthing somebody who isn’t even here to defend themselves. Proof that you’re the worst kind of hateful troll.

    @alasse 782862 wrote:

    but there is a hell of a difference between butting heads and slanderous harrassment[/quote]
    It’s not slander if there was proof that you attempted to get private information about her friends out of her. You did it, and just admitted above that you did. So the only slander is the lies you spun, and are still spinning, about somebody who isn’t even here to defend themselves.

    @alasse 782862 wrote:

    nor do i feel guilty in anyway.

    Of course you don’t, why would a proven troll feel any guilt?

    Now I’m not trying to stir old issues up. Quit attacking somebody who isn’t here to defend themselves.

    #664669

    Alasse
    Participant

    @prima 782863 wrote:

    You can’t delete any of it, you don’t have that power.[/quote]
    As i said i dont need to or WANT to

    Quote:
    Not what I said, quit trying to twist my words, I’m not falling for a pathetic troll tactic like that.

    How am i twisting your words???? I didnt ask her for her friends info either, i asked her if she would provide the details of the ‘professional’ she was working with on the supposed pinto mice :rolleyes:

    Quote:
    Talk about slander, show me the post where Area52 said you were a “child predator”, or else you just proved yourself an even bigger troll. You are sad, Alasse, you are badmouthing somebody who isn’t even here to defend themselves. Proof that you’re the worst kind of hateful troll.

    Ok, here tis (red is me highlighting)

    @area52 776201 wrote:

    Ignoring me is meaningless. Everybody else can see it, and I am going to keep bringing it up that you tried to force personal information out of me about my friends and family. Everybody is going to know you are an online predator, Alasse.

    I see it as my public duty to advise everybody about you, Alasse. You are dangerous and there are children on here that need to be protected from you.

    Quote:
    It’s not slander if there was proof that you attempted to get private information about her friends out of her. You did it, and just admitted above that you did. So the only slander is the lies you spun, and are still spinning, about somebody who isn’t even here to defend themselves.

    AGAIN, i did not ask her for hers or her friends personal info. I asked for the ‘professional’ she was supposidly working with info to confirm her story.

    Quote:
    Of course you don’t, why would a proven troll feel any guilt?

    I’m not the troll, nor have i ever been. I am nothing more than a person who joined the site to share her pets with other like minded people. I did not come here to cause trouble. I definately did NOT come here to get private information from other members. (the 1 member i do have info on ALSO has my personal info) I felt that Area was not telling the truth on the whole ‘pinto’ and asked her to prove it, no more no less. I definately did NOT follow her through EVERY post she made adding slanderous comments

    THAT IS A FACT

    Quote:
    Now I’m not trying to stir old issues up. Quit attacking somebody who isn’t here to defend themselves.

    If you are not trying to stir old issues up, why bother posting at all…i dont understand it. Yet you are permitted to attack me…is that right???? I am doing no more than defending myself to you :confused::confused:

    I have not resorted to name calling as you have. I have not been rude in my replies. I have been courteous and trying to show my side. Yet you think i am the bad guy. :confused::confused:

    Honestly…i am over the whole thing. Again you believe what you want to believe. The whole thing is recorded on the site. How about letting other, if they feel the need, to read back through the whole thing and make up there own minds on it. I’m not hiding anything, i have no guilt as to my actions. I’m happy for anyone to contact me if they want to discuss it. But this will be my final word on the matter on the forum.

    As you say Area is not here to add her say. So let sleeping dogs lie.

    #664670

    Alasse
    Participant

    Oh anyone that may want to contact me offsite

    Yahoo messenger
    alasse_au@yahoo.com

    Though i will say, if all you wanna do is call me names or other rot, i am not interested in hearing from you. If you want to have a civil conversation or discuss pets (which is ultamately what this site is for) feel free to come chat 🙂

    #664676

    Prima
    Participant

    Your pathetic attempts to twist Area52’s words isn’t going to work, she never called you a “child predator”. You tried to coerce information about her friends out of her, you can’t deny that.

    Quote:
    I definately did NOT come here to get private information from other members.

    Oh really? Then what do you call THIS:

    @alasse 773170 wrote:

    Can i have a contact name…

    If you dont want to put their details on here…

    So i’ll expect an email then will i, with names and contacts…

    That’s YOU attempting to get PERSONAL information from other members.

    Again you can’t twist out of what you did, Alasse, you’re a stalking troll.

    Quote:
    If you are not trying to stir old issues up, why bother posting at all

    If you weren’t badmouthing people who aren’t here to defend themselves then I wouldn’t have brought it up.

    Quote:
    I have not resorted to name calling as you have.

    You’re a troll, you’ve trolled, so I can call you one, and I do so with no regret. Like I can call you a liar, because you just lied. Here’s another lie:

    Quote:
    Honestly…i am over the whole thing.

    Yet you badmouth Area52 a year after she is gone? You aren’t over anything because you know there are people on this site who were here when you were stalking her and trying to get personal information out of her. You know people know the truth about what you did, Alasse, and there is nothing you can do about it. Facts are facts.

    But keep on lying and badmouthing people who aren’t here to defend themselves, Alasse, it only proves what a huge troll you are more and more.

    #664671

    Alasse
    Participant

    Hmmm this is sounding very familiar and i want no part of it.

    Twist my words all ya want mate, rant and rave all ya want. I’ve said my piece.

    I trust people can decide for themselves whom is the rude name calling troll in this conversation/attack

    Thanx for your time

    #664677

    Prima
    Participant

    People can come to any conclusions they like, the facts of the matter speak for themselves and cannot be denied. You tried to get personal information out of somebody on this site, Alasse, then lied and claimed you didn’t. Then you badmouthed them LONG after they were gone, more then a year, and if that isn’t stalking and trolling nothing is.


Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.