Ball Python

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SherryNBryce 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hi i am new to petshub and am trying to get a 2011 baby ball python the thing is i have no idea how big they are so do you guys think a 10 gal is big enough for now?

critterkeeper
    Participant

@nissinator 791610 wrote:

hi i am new to petshub and am trying to get a 2011 baby ball python the thing is i have no idea how big they are so do you guys think a 10 gal is big enough for now?

U DON’T KNOW HOW BIG IT IS OR GETS?? or u sure your ready u have to do alot of research before u just get a reptile. the ten gallon will be ok if its a baby for a few months or so but i would recommend a 20long they well last for a long time. females get up to maybe 6 feet rarely an males 5feet max make sure u have the bedding (never use pine or cedar),heat pad, heat lamp, thermostat, hides, i water dish big enough for him to soak in an a lock in lid please read the care sheets that’s online make sure u know what u getting into they or a life long pet almost AN BALLS OR FUN AN COOL PETS BUT THEY CAN BE A BIG HASSLE

SherryNBryce
    Participant

@critterkeeper 792017 wrote:

U DON’T KNOW HOW BIG IT IS OR GETS?? or u sure your ready u have to do alot of research before u just get a reptile. the ten gallon will be ok if its a baby for a few months or so but i would recommend a 20long they well last for a long time. females get up to maybe 6 feet rarely an males 5feet max make sure u have the bedding (never use pine or cedar),heat pad, heat lamp, thermostat, hides, i water dish big enough for him to soak in an a lock in lid please read the care sheets that’s online make sure u know what u getting into they or a life long pet almost AN BALLS OR FUN AN COOL PETS BUT THEY CAN BE A BIG HASSLE

why not pine or cedar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.