Been A Long Time

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shellie 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

jglass
    Participant

I do not see many names that are familiar. We finally decided to get a new bunny. It is a baby blue eye white holland lop. I pick him up next weekend.

Shellie
    Participant

I have missed you like crazy, Janie! TJ is in online school in the seventh grade. Can you believe he will be 13 in June?? Butter and Jell are great, can’t wait to see your new bun.

jglass
    Participant

I have missed you guys to Shellie. What has happened to this place? So much time in between posts and I do not see many of the old members names at all. In the old days questions would be answered with in an hour or less.

I did not hang out here much after I lost Baron but it is sad to see most of the others are also gone. I know at that time lots of us were getting annoyed with having to click through adds when answering posts or posting at all. I have not posted enough to see if that is still an issue here.

I pick up the new bunny this weekend. He is a 6 week old blue eye white fuzzy Holland Lop buck. He was the only one out of his litter born with the fuzzy gene so he actually has wool instead of the regular Holland fur. I will get the best of both with him. He is a small easier to manage size bunny but he will have that wonderful wool coat similar to Baron’s. Gonna be nice to buy bunny toys and treats again.

Shellie
    Participant

Unfortunately, as TJ got older it got hard to have time to take bun pics, etc. Then I spent most of my time on Cole’s site, Limetwists. I asked her about you all the time!

I am not sure what happened with everyone else. I know Serena got divorced and moved. I hear from her every once in a bit.

I’ll have to share the pics of TJ’s first pup some time.

Online school takes a lot of time from me too. I help T with quite a bit. I have never stopped thinking of you and Jon though!

jglass
    Participant

Nicole loves her website. I have been spending time on a cooking site. I have always been interested in cooking and have collected about 100 or so cookbooks over the last couple of years. Most all of them were used from Amazon books. Jon is my little guinea pig and has the big belly to prove it these days. I met some nice people on there who have really taught me a lot about cooking. I heard from Blue once after I left PH but then we lost touch.
    I talk to Nicole on the phone just about every day. I like to call and speak to the kids. They three of them have been sick for a few days so I sent them a pot of chicken soup and some homemade bread yesterday. My brother in law started working for a place close to where I live and has to go right by here on his way home. Makes it easy for me to send them stuff now. My nieces think Aunt Naney’s chicken soup can cure anything 😉

Do I see in your avatar that you lost your yorkie and cocker spaniel? Im so sorry for your loss. I still have my little yorkie named Pooh. He is 12 years old now and has some bad arthritis.

Shellie
    Participant

We ended up getting two chi’s. One is the runt of the litter. His dog (the larger) was neutered and with the care I had to give him, has ended up MY dog!!! The runt has attached to him and if we can’t find her, she’s in his room. So Mom and he traded dogs. lol

th_100_0353.jpg

Photobucket just froze on me so all I can give you is this one. Its from when we first brought them home back in May.

I do have some more recent buns, I’ll try again later.

Shellie
    Participant

Here’s a recent Butter, I’ll try to get more pics in between T’s classes.

th_Picture029.jpg

jglass
    Participant

Here he is. His name is Spike. He is a fuzzy blue eye white holland lop. Just brought him home today.

picture002ae.jpg

jglass
    Participant

Ugh … I dont remember how to post pics.

Shellie
    Participant

Janie, get the code for the thumbnail from photobucket. That’s what I do.

jglass
    Participant

Picture002.jpg

Thank you so much Shellie.

Picture003.jpg

jglass
    Participant

Picture005.jpg

His name is Spike.

Shellie
    Participant

Mom and Dad say to tell you he is absolutely adorable and they love the Spike-y hair-do. I think he’s a cute little puffball!

Got some new pics of the buns the other night but Jell is just in front of his litter box. I’ll try to get something more exciting. LOL

jglass
    Participant

Couch Napping lol.
    Picture008.jpg

jglass
    Participant

Look forward to your pics. Say hi to everyone for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.