Dog stolen in home burglary

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Dog Forums Dog stolen in home burglary

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  petslove 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

erideout99
    Participant

our beloved dog snickers was stolen yesterday when our home was broken into. not only did these sick people steal tvs, computers, ect they also took our 15 year old sick maltese/poodle mix, snickers. he is a very sweet dog and is not considered a dog to us, he is our family. does anyone know of any other sites i can post to for help? we’ve contacted the police and news media. this happened in santa fe, nm. help?

DaDezBombzzz
    Participant

@erideout99 781939 wrote:

our beloved dog snickers was stolen yesterday when our home was broken into. not only did these sick people steal tvs, computers, ect they also took our 15 year old sick maltese/poodle mix, snickers. he is a very sweet dog and is not considered a dog to us, he is our family. does anyone know of any other sites i can post to for help? we’ve contacted the police and news media. this happened in santa fe, nm. help?

Hey Eride,
    I am sooo sorry…what scum bags…they must be pretty horrible people to take somoenes pet!!! How low can people go??? WOW. I think posting it on Craigs list (with a picture!!) is a great start. There are also websites that in your local area you can probably post a picture and info in order for people to be on the look out for them. Also, try calling the pound, you never know they could be there.

Best of luck<3

Sonoma
    Participant

How absolutely horrible! That is a perfect example of evil people doing something just for the sake of being mean. As if it’s not enough to experience the violation of a burglary and expensive possessions being stolen, but to then realize that they dognapped your family member on top of it. I sincerely hope you find him.

kittumcatsocoti
    Participant

I would be devastated if any of fur my babies were stolen. My heart goes out to you. I will be praying that for you to get your fur baby back safe.

petslove
    Participant

that happens everywhere, they are also stolen & sold to research labs.

often free in tact dogs a snagged by puppy millers to spend the rest of their lives in a cage breeding

.____________

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.