Dumb Blond Jokes

PetsHub.com Forums Pet Jokes Dumb Blond Jokes

This topic contains 115 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  rmcallister 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Mistwraith
    Participant

Deguism- Haha, all of those are funny!

mickeyd- That’s hilarious!

shakespeare101
    Participant

hey I am blonde stop making fun of me

animallover1
    Participant

yall dont need to be making fun of blondes,i was once a blonde and i am on honor roll.so blondes must not be that dumb!i still am a blonde!

Deguism
    Participant

Hey! Don’t take it so seriously, I’m blonde too but they’re just jokes.

shakespeare101
    Participant

hi but it still is making fun of someone that si blond like I am

daddysgurl9245
    Participant

We’re not making fun of any specific person!!! It’s just humor…If you don’t like what you see, then don’t come on this thread! Again, we’re not making fun of YOU or anyone ELSE on this site….We all know blondes aren’t stupid…My best friend is sorta blonde and she’s a Straight A student!

mickeyd-That is hilarious….but made me want to throw up at the same time….still great though! :p

animallover1
    Participant

Well it just makes me mad cause its sterotyping baiscally.

daddysgurl9245
    Participant

The only thing that really matters though, that is everyone (PH members) who are telling these jokes, know that blondes are not stupid as they are portrayed to be in the jokes, right?

animallover1
    Participant

well i just dont like blonde jokes that much.

Mistwraith
    Participant

We’re not making fun of anybody. They are just jokes, and please don’t take them seriously. If you take offense at them, then you don’t have to read them.

nannerpuddin
    Participant

OMG it does not matter! I am a blonde and I dont care if people tell me Blonde jokes! I think they are really funny!

animallover1
    Participant

I bet you wouldnt think it is funny if they were directed at you talking about you!I am a brunett right now but,I know they are jokes but some are not funny and some are.Just dont direct them somebody and I will quit complaining about it.

Mistwraith
    Participant

We’re not directing them at somebody personaly at all. I mean, it’s just a joke, it’s meant to be funny. Nobody here has anything against blondes.

Deguism
    Participant

No one was directing it to anybody! They are just little harmless jokes. As I’ve said before I’m blond and I love dumb blond jokes. If you don’t like it, then you don’t have to read them.

Mistwraith
    Participant

That was deffinatly worded better than mine was Tom.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.