Dumb Blond Jokes

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Pet Jokes Dumb Blond Jokes

This topic contains 115 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  rmcallister 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Deguism
    Participant

Haha, thanks!

More jokes!:

A blonde with two red ears went to her doctor. The doctor asked her what had happened to her ears and she answered, “I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang – but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear.”
    “Oh Dear!” the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. “But. what happened to your other ear?” “The son of a b***h called back.”

A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor put her on a diet. “I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you’ll have lost at least 5 pounds.” When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 40 pounds. “Why, that’s amazing!” the doctor said, “Did you follow my instructions?” The blonde nodded… “I’ll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that 3rd day.” “From hunger, you mean?”, asked the doctor.” No, from skipping.”

Why did the blonde take a ladder into the bar?
    She heard the drinks were on the house.

A blonde got a dent in her car and took it in to the repair shop. The repairman, noticing that the woman was a blonde, decided to have a wee bit of fun. So he told her that all she had to was take it home and blow in the tailpipe until the dent popped itself out. After 15 minutes of this, the blonde’s blonde friend came over and asked what she was doing.
    “I’m trying to pop out this dent, but it’s not really working.”
    “Duh. You have to roll up the windows first!”

animallover1
    Participant

pretty funny

mickeyd
    Participant

lol yea those were hillarious…lol
    sry if i caused ny1 2 have 2 eat another lunch…as i said! ‘those who have weak stomachs plz dont read this’ er sumthin lyk that…i dont remember wat it was exactly, but i warned u!

with the whole ‘im a blond dont make fun of me’ thing…i just have 2 say this. if u were so hurt by these jokes then y did u enter a thread entitled, ‘blond jokes’? nd NO were not trying 2 hurt ny1 but with these jokes they will always ‘stereotype’ sum1. they dont really have a choice. we dont tell these jokes to stereotype people. i know it doesn’t rely on the color of ur HAIR, of all things, to be smart. i have countless blond friends, and one of those friends told me that kidnapper joke, along with many others. half of my cousins (and believe me…i DO have a lot of cousins. my gma had 10 kids. nd all of those…plus on the other side of my family…sry. randomness…lol) are blondes. i actually find this whole thing pretty offensive myself. if you think that we would tell these jokes just 2 stereotype sum1, that’s being stereotypical, too. well, its actually prejudice. thinking that we all are just making fun of blondes nd all that before you know the whole story. everyone knows blonde jokes. you’ll be around them all ur life. if ur that sensitive, just dont enter a ‘blond jokes’ thread next time!

sry, didnt mean 2 sound rude r nything…
    also plz excuse my chatspeak. kinda in a hurry @ da moment…

Mistwraith
    Participant

Tom- those are funny!

mickeyd- Hehe, I like chatspeak!

mickeyd
    Participant

haha! yay! so im not da only 1 hoo lyks it!

Mistwraith
    Participant

I like it, but usually only use it in my MORPGs

1993Kat1993
    Participant

@deguism 650742 wrote:

No one was directing it to anybody! They are just little harmless jokes. As I’ve said before I’m blond and I love dumb blond jokes. If you don’t like it, then you don’t have to read them.

My friend Will is blond, and he is dumb, but it has nothing to do with his hair color.. It’s just that.. He is weird and acts like a 5 year old most of the time. If he had brown or black hair he’d be the same way.. It’d be nice if he was as smart as you are. :yes:

-~Ketlin

futurevet67
    Participant

ok i got 1
    there was a mirror that if told the truth would give you fame and fortune but if told a lie will suck you in forever. a brunett came to the mirror and said I THINK I and the prettiest girl in the world, which because of the I think part was true.she got fame and fortune. a redhead went to the mirror and said i think i am the smartest girl in the world, which because of the i think part was also true. she got fame and fortune. the blond went up to the mirror and said I think… and got sucked in!!!!:D:D:D:D

futurevet67
    Participant

I got another 1

A blonde brunett and a redhead were going to an island they had to swim to for a party. the brunett went a quarter of the way got tired and drowned. the redhead went half the way, got tired and drowned. the blonde went three quarters of the way was afraid she would get tired and swam all the way back!!

daddysgurl9245
    Participant

Hehe, I lurve the first one!!!

Mistwraith
    Participant

Haha, those are funny!

mickeyd
    Participant

lol wow i luv this thread

Mistwraith
    Participant

ya, it’s totally awesome! Gosh, I’ve totally got to get me a Mitchel Musso avatar. Oh, did I spell his name right?

mickeyd
    Participant

lol yea, u spelled his name rite. lol
    Just don’t get one better than mine! 😀

1993Kat1993
    Participant

:cheesy: I dont’ even know who he is. 😮

-~Ketlin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.