Ferret Nation ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NIBBLESandSPAZZ 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MarizzleFoShizz
    Participant

I have a ? about the Ferret Nation cage Model 142 my ferret Jack isn’t box trained and there isn’t a tray in the ferret nation cage is there anyone who mad a homemade tray who will share there wisdom? i really want to buy this cage i just don’t want to spend $175 on something that just makes a big mess. plz help?:p

mlcferret
    Participant

@marizzlefoshizz 781358 wrote:

I have a ? about the Ferret Nation cage Model 142 my ferret Jack isn’t box trained and there isn’t a tray in the ferret nation cage is there anyone who mad a homemade tray who will share there wisdom? i really want to buy this cage i just don’t want to spend $175 on something that just makes a big mess. plz help?:p

The ferret nation cage should have come with a black tray but not a litter box. The one i bought had a black try in it. But if you need one you should check out home depot they have lots of stuff like trays and things to make cages.

NIBBLESandSPAZZ
    Participant

i had that issue with my ferrets, then i bought them a litter box that has a grate covering the litter.they took right to it and have used it ever since. they are in a 142 now, originally they were in a bunny hutch. keep all areas of the 142 covered in fuzzy fabric and they should use a box especially if it has a grate. also as mlcferret mentioned it does havelarge black trays, they are extremely easy to wipe up and if he goes over the tray its not difficult to clean because its such a small area of poo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.