Hedgehog and supplies+Cage For Sale

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Hedgehog Forums Hedgehog and supplies+Cage For Sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  HammieYammers 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

HammieYammers
    Participant

Sadly Fredrick Needleton the Third didn’t fit very well in our hectic lifestyle. So i have been charged with finding him a good home.

Freddy the hedgehog loves his run-around-ball and enjoys supervised exploration outside. He’ll climb all over you, try to make a nest out of your hoodie, and play tug of mealworms with you if you give him the chance.

He is a standard 1 year old Hedgehog. (Standard just refers to color)
    46602_101187546610552_100001579203801_6528_7352419_n.jpg
    (please tell me if Pic doesn’t work)

What will Freddy come with?
    Two kinds of high quality cat food, mixed together to give him the best nutrition. (I researched alot on this topic) Guaranteed to last him 4+ months
    Two Wheels, no squeakiness problems
    Food bowl http://s3.amazonaws.com/tc-photos/11442/product/standard/509629.jpg
    total cost for the supplies above was $70 dollars give or take.

Freddy’s current cage has 4 levels with rails on all stirs and edges so he can’t fall off. Stick-on tiles have been placed to keep his delicate feet off the wire and we place fabric over that for easy clean up. It is for sale also. Message me for details and pic.

Freddy is only $100 total with all his supplies( cage not included). So trust me you will be saving a lot by getting Freddy 🙂
    i really just want him to be in a good home.
    (p.s originally buying Freddy and his supplies cost me around $200)

I’m located in Illinios near Chicago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.