Hello!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sabledoll16 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sabledoll16
    Participant

My name is Lynne. I have many pets that i just adore. My dogs are a german shepherd named Annie and Romeo a cattle dog cross that only has 3 legs as a result of the abuse of his former owner. I also have an elderly dumbo rat named Ralph (whose cage buddy Riley died about a week ago), 4 fancy mice (Catherine, Lady Jane, Elizabeth, and Abagail), a hedgehog (Spike), and a Percheron horse named Zeus.

Also sharing my home with me are my mother, sister, and father’s shelties (Laddie, Brodie, and Brycee), my sister’s tangerine and convict ciclids, and her 2 horses koda the orphaned thoroughbred appaloosa cross, and echo, a rescued half arabian mare. my sister’s sugar gliders (Jasper and Zap) come home from college with her on breaks.

I am attending college to obtain my bachelors degree in science education. I work for an afterschool program teaching science in a fun way. how to skewer a baloon without breaking it, how to plug a hole in a baloon with a penny, how to make polymers, and non newtonian fluids are some of the kids’ favorites.

I am intending to start a business breeding exotic rodents.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.