Hello everyone. A big hamster lover here happy to have found this HUGE pet forum!

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Introduce Yourself & Your Pets Hello everyone. A big hamster lover here happy to have found this HUGE pet forum!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ankydas 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hamsternutable
    Participant

Hey all, you can call me Efrain and I’m so happy to be here. I’m looking forward to meeting you all and especially my fellow hamster lovers. Hamsters are such cute and fragile critters, aren’t they? Yet, there always a part of us that envies their simple lives. Not a care in the world. Their lives consist of food, running around, and sleep. Now who wouldn’t want that! 😀

Allow me to introduce you to my winter white Russian dwarf hamster Snowball! He’s over a year old and still the active little guy I’ve grown to know and love. Check him out in this YouTube vid! 😀

The introduction of my winter white russian dwarf hamster – Snowball

Here’s my second dwarf hamster. He’s a Campbell and about 8 months old. His name is Crunchy. He’s a little chubby but I think it adds on to his charm, don’t you? 😀

My Lovable Russian Dwarf Hamster Crunchy Eating His Favorite Treats

Here’s a more clearer clip of him. In this clip, we were just getting to know each other. It becomes obvious when he bites me at the end, OUCH! 😮

Crunchy Is Quite The Curious And Aggressive Little Hamster

ankydas
    Participant

Hi,
    I saw your video. He is very cute.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.