Hello Im new!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  athurart09 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Daniella
    Participant

Hello everyone! I just fot my account today and would like to inrtoduce myself, I’m Daniella and a proud owner of two cockatiels, two parakeets, a black lab, a toad, three tadpoles, two crawdads and a baby pinkey mouse I’m trying to nurse, which is kinda hard.:o

Hobbye
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with each other.

Hobbye
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

macon pets
    Participant

Welcome, I’m new here also. My name is Bryan. hope to have many great discussions

Beankyu
    Participant

Nice to be with U here today.
    I’m a new memb, too ^^

yanika
    Participant

hi i am new in this forum,..
    i am ammi welcome to all

athurart09
    Participant

Hello ! I am a new member.
    My name is Athur and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
    information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.