Help cat urinating everywhere?????

PetsHub.com Forums Cat Forums Help cat urinating everywhere?????

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mlcferret 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mlcferret
    Participant

This all started with our cat back in Nov he went to the vet with crystals in his bladder he had a catheter in for about a week. Then in Jan he had a UTI He recovered from both and was doing well. But just about 3 weeks ago he started to urinate all over our house the bed the rug and the hard wood floor. We take him to the letter box but he just seems to not want to go in it. Some times he will even pee right outside the box. I know he is going poop in them. They are the same litter boxes and littler I have always used.

We have 2 other cats a male and female he has never had a problem with them using the same boxes. we have 4 boxes. I have spoke to the vet they didn’t say much other then i should bring him in but we have been there so many times and they don’t really do anything I know he is not in any pain he plays with the other cats and he is eating and drinking. I have no idea what to do don’t want to get rid of him but his urinating is getting out of control. I have ordered this stuff on line that is called better bladder. Any advice on this?

mlcferret
    Participant

@mlcferret 793368 wrote:

This all started with our cat back in Nov he went to the vet with crystals in his bladder he had a catheter in for about a week. Then in Jan he had a UTI He recovered from both and was doing well. But just about 3 weeks ago he started to urinate all over our house the bed the rug and the hard wood floor. We take him to the letter box but he just seems to not want to go in it. Some times he will even pee right outside the box. I know he is going poop in them. They are the same litter boxes and littler I have always used.

We have 2 other cats a male and female he has never had a problem with them using the same boxes. we have 4 boxes. I have spoke to the vet they didn’t say much other then i should bring him in but we have been there so many times and they don’t really do anything I know he is not in any pain he plays with the other cats and he is eating and drinking. I have no idea what to do don’t want to get rid of him but his urinating is getting out of control. I have ordered this stuff on line that is called better bladder. Any advice on this?

i forgot to say we also have a new baby if that changes anything????

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.