Hi I’m a dog lover

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dogsrus 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kzhen
    Participant

Hi all! I’m Karina, who loves dogs! I currently have a puppy that is almost a year old. Her name is Toffee, and is mixed with chihuahua and japanese chin. She’s lovely and I spoil her a great deal, giving her and feeding her the best!

Anonymous

Hi, I am Keith, a new member here. I am also a pet lover.,hope to hear from you about your experiences in taking care of pets.

Anonymous

Hi Karina, I’m also a new member here. Nice to hear from you. You’re dog’s name is great! I like it….if given a chance can I also use the name “Toffee” for my new dog?

adison13
    Participant

Hello guys, I am adison and i am new here. Hope that we will fun together.

Karena
    Participant

Hi all, I’m Karen, I live in Egypt with my wonderful dog named Precious, she is very special to me, I love her so much and spoil her every day.

dogsrus
    Participant

Hello Karina and Toffee! I am new on here also! So Hey everyone else too! My name is Sophie and my 2 year old Shorkie is called Popstar..Shortened to Pops. I love dogs and cats however I’m considering getting Chickens in May. Exciting Stuff! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.