Hi I’m new here and I got a few questions.

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Introduce Yourself & Your Pets Hi I’m new here and I got a few questions.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Johny25 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

FastBeat85
    Participant

Hello My name is FastBeat85 and I’ve been raising hermit-crabs since I was seven and I’m now twenty-four.
    Even after owning these litttle wonders for so long I still have questions about them and their proper care.
    I know that new information is always becoming available from veteran crabbers but I don’t know where to go to get it.
    If you know anything about hermit-crabs of any species please feel free to let me know.
    I currently own six wonderful Purple-pinchers (Coenobitaclypeatus.)
    Thanks.:)

FastBeat85
    Participant

News Flash I just recently aquired hermie number seven I am so haaaapy my little clan is growing and doing exteremly well and I am looking foward to my next arrival.

FastBeat85
    Participant

News FLASH!!! I just recently got hermie number 7 I’m so excited my little clan is growing and doing well and I’m eagerly awaiting my next arival.

FastBeat85
    Participant

I’m very sorry for the double post about my new hermie I couldn’t see the first post so I was under the impression it hadn’t successfuly posted so I did it again. so very :confused:

FastBeat85
    Participant

I’m up to nine now and looking to get number ten in a few months.

myla
    Participant

congratulations on your growing clan of hermit crabs! here is a site where you can get general information about your pet and links to other sites that talks about this specie. hope this helps!

here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_hermit_crab

FastBeat85
    Participant

I am now a current member of Land Hermitcrabs.com or LHC and have been with them since Januaury they are loaded with great info on all curently available hermit crabs species.
    Thank you for replying this site seems a little dead concerning new posts and topics compared to the LHC forum which is why I haven’t checked back here for a while.

Johny25
    Participant

Hlw Evr1
    I am johny and i am new in this forum.
    I love pets and my one’s name is tommy. I am actually freak about pets.
    Wanna share my experiences about pets with you guys;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.