Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if my mice are ill, pregnant, or both ?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Mouse Forums Hi there, Can anyone please tell me if my mice are ill, pregnant, or both ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MartinN 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MartinN
    Participant

Well i was given 4 mice in a cage from my sister when she had no room for them a couple of months ago, and well to cut a long story short i go and check on them today and 2 of them seem to be dying, there struggling to reach there water and food bowls, and most of the time they just sit there and they appear to be sleeping.

I dont know if the other 2 mice are males or what, i cant really tell the difference, but there running around the cage like normal, zipping from one end to the other, and yet these other two both have the same problem, they can bareley walk, they seem to have lumps on there back and stomach, and almost swaying there hips and falling over, and are literally sleeping all time, i have to help them eat and drink.

They also feel cold when i pick them up! ive tried putting them in there house with loads of the bedding on them to keep them warm, putting up the heater, but nothing seems to work.

I know its kind of a long read, im sorry 😮

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.