HI Y’all

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  spiritwolf 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

spiritwolf
    Participant

I’m Ginny and have an assortment of critters from the gold fish in my horses water troughs to an AQHA stallion that sold for a ton of money as a yearling at the National Cutting Horse Association’s Fort Worth Futurity sale back in 1995. Needless to say it wasn’t me that bought him then but he’s super well trained and a Lexus of a ride. Besides him, I have 14 other horses, mostly qh’s but a few paints, 4 dogs (1 medium hybrid, 2 large American Tundra Shepherds and my service dog is a full blooded German Shepherd), there are 11 cats/kittens, (most are barn cats), one rooster, one hen and one b/g macaw. I also have a 13 yr old son that thinks he’s 30 who is my miracle child and is now making me crazy. I keep praying it’s “just a phase” like everyone is telling me. I think every animal that shares their existence with me obeys me better than he does. Well guess that’s all for now. The macaw hasn’t arrieved yet as he’s coming from a rescue so I may have lots of questions about them. Luckily he doesn’t have any major issues like a lot of rescues do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.