Homemade care fresh

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Greenbean 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

critterkeeper
    Participant

hey i have a bunny an i’m planing to get a guinea pig. we use care fresh as bedding its made from recycled newspaper an it works great but my rabbit is messy so i have to buy about of care-fresh not to mention his cage is huge, so i though id search the web to see how to make it an i did. i just made it like an hour ago i took out the old bedding an put this in an it works great. we also added so odor remover that’s safe for the small animals into the it. we just used the ads that come in the mail free every so often to make it. its great i will never buy care-fresh again lol instead of paying like 20 bucks a bag i can buy like 2 or 3 newspapers. times or kinda hard no a days an this isnt the hugest savings but it helps a lot, an the bunny loves it. im sure the piggies will as well.:veryhappy

Greenbean
    Participant

Wow, I should try that out! I have heard that you can make your own bedding. I never thought it would be safe though. I agree, that would save money. Every penny counts! In this time, anything you can do to save money, SAVE IT.
    I should start making my own…
    I will do some research. 🙂

I wish I had a bunny. I have only one guinea pig, and it is SUPER spoiled. 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.