horse

Home Forums Horse Forums horse

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scoupeslave 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

2FAST4U
    Participant

Heres a horse I’m thinking about buying. Go to http://www.horseweb.com/classifieds/photos/20657.htm
    He’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!! BUT DONT STEAL!!! LOL.

ridinbabe12345
    Participant

wow he is pretty! :eek: dont worry i wont steel him, i wont be getting a horse for a long time! lol

scoupeslave
    Participant

pretty. looks like a pretty good deal but…… ALWAYS DO A VET CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2FAST4U
    Participant

Yes yes but I dont think I will get him.

scoupeslave
    Participant

thats too bad. why not?

2FAST4U
    Participant

Well I decided not to start jumping bacause I probably wouldnt like the saddle and would abandon it within a month knowing me. I would LOVE to get him anyways but we just dont have the muula for another horse unless I had real plans for it. He’s up for grabs though!!!

scoupeslave
    Participant

jumping is a lot of fun. i have been a hunter/jumper for around 17 years. i also rid emany different disciplines. you should take some jumping lessons so that you can have an all around riding experience

2FAST4U
    Participant

Well my instructor will probably teach me some jumping in a while but I dont really want to get into it tooo much. Besides I will be busy with sage for the next few years or so by my figures. And I really dont think my mom approves even though she approves of me taking off sages halter, jumping on her bareback and cantering out into the pasture.
    LOL
    Well maybe but I probably wont get another horse just for that. Gorgeous though huh?

scoupeslave
    Participant

yeah horsie mothers can be really wierd. i was really blessed to grow up with a mother that had ridden her whole life too. she trained over in italy and we were a big horsie family ever since.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.