How can I calm my ferrets down

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Ferret Forums How can I calm my ferrets down

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emmily44 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CookieCoCo
    Participant

Hi there, I’ve had my two ferrets for around 6-7months now, but they are soooo hyper!! I can barely hold them without them wanting to jump out of my arms! I let them out every day for a couple hours or so, whenever I can watch them..So i don’t know why they’re still so hyper.

Any insight would be magnificent. 🙂 thank you

mlcferret
    Participant

Are they really young? i know when i had my two young ferrets they where full speed 90 miles around my house none stop. I could not keep them out of anything. they have settled down sence then as they got older. Good luck.

Emmily44
    Participant

i just got a ferret for the first time, and she is 6 months old. She has to go through everrrrything. and wont settle down for a second. i let her run around for hours, i even took her on a walk and she is still not settled down.i even tried that relaxation method, she wont sit still for just a second to let me try and see if it works. i love her but she is so crazzzy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.