How can I get my two dogs to stop fighting?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Dog Forums How can I get my two dogs to stop fighting?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  EmilyisSmiling 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

EmilyisSmiling
    Participant

So about a month ago, my family adopted a year old rescue labradoodle named Coco. We already had two other dogs, one of them being a 6 year old Boston Terrier named Pooh. They all live inside my house. Now for some reason, Pooh cannot STAND Coco, and often attacks her for silly reasons. Coco usually doesn’t care, but sometimes Pooh irritates her when she attacks, and she fights back. Coco is way bigger than Pooh and a lot stronger. The other day, she bit Pooh’s neck, and now Pooh has to take antibiotics for an infection.

I now fear that we need to give Coco to another home because there is a chance that she could kill Pooh if she stays. I absolutely do not want to give Coco away, because she is so sweet and needs a home so badly, but I feel like there is no other choice. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make Pooh bond more with Coco and not attack her all the time? If anyone has experience with this, please help, because I really don’t want to give away my puppy. 🙁

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.