Information on opening a pet shop?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Pet Shop Information on opening a pet shop?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WingedWolfPsion 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

malgal89
    Participant

Before I start, let me please say: I AM NOT POSTING TO BE LECTURED ON WHAT TO SELL/NOT SELL OR HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ANIMALS I MAY/MAY NOT SELL. IF YOU WANT TO PUSH YOUR VIEWS ON SOMEONE THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR YOU!!! Thank you, now:

I am only looking for start up information. How to write a business plan for a pet shop? Anyone out there a pet shop owner? Where did you get your information from? If it helps, I am from Washington state. Besides a business plan, what else will I need to draw up? Other then bank loans, anyone have any creative ways to fund the start up costs? Any words of warning from anyone who has struggled?

I know, lots of questions! 😀 I’ve been doing research online, but advice from fellow animal lovers would be very appreciated! Thanks guys, love being a member of a place just for animal lovers!

WingedWolfPsion
    Participant

I can recommend that you install a security system, first thing. You might not think so, but pet stores are apparently a huge target for shoplifters, who will steal everything from equipment to live animals.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.