Introduction to my Zoo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hamsterlover294 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Misirlou
    Participant

I truly, literally have a zoo at my house. I have lots of pets- I love them all! Let’s see:

I have 6 hermit crabs all purple pinchers-

Hermie
    Jake
    Kawaii
    Wasabi
    Peach
    Helena

2 Male Guinea Pigs both with American/shorthair coats-

Spongebob
    Patrick

and 1 Dog- rat terrier

Dottie

My name is Christine, and some of the hermit crab folks may know me, as I am also Salt and Pepper at Hermit Crab Paradise Forums. I am so glad I found this site. Though I’m a child, animals are definately my passion. Anytime I am allowed with a gift or something for doing good or so- my answer is always pet supplies. I don’t always get what I want, such as a needed Plexi Glas lid and TropicAire humidifier but- of course – pet supplies are numbers 1-50 of my Christmas List. I rarely get money myself, I’m a kid, only for my birthday and such holidays. To me, my pets life is an important part to me- while other kids think it’s strange that I don’t ask for things for myself.. I love my pets and would do anything for them!

When I grow up, I want to be a small animal vetrinarian (including reptiles and hermit crabs of course!) and work at Operation Smile.

My hobbies/intrests are Pets, Wii, Youtsuba&! Manga, reading, typing, forums, poptropica, drawing, and writing! I hope to see you around the forums! :D:p

:wave::) Christine

hamsterlover294
    Participant

Hiya! I am new too but welcome to the forums! I love hermit crabs but never had the chance to own one because we are on an overload of pets right now too lol. Anyways cya! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.