Is my baby girl in labor?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Hamster Forums Is my baby girl in labor?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zynnarti 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

XxPandaxX
    Participant

Hi there. My girl Bella has been pregnant for a while now. Today around 10:00-10:30, I saw her stretching out in odd positions and then flattening herself out and falling asleep immediately. Every once in a while she’ll wake up, stretch, and go back to bed. I immediately thought, “Labor”, since her Mom did the same notions of stretching (sort of) when she had her. R.I.P., Noel 🙁 However, after several rounds of this, she went to get food, nibbled, then SPRINTED up her tunnel and into the top compartment of the cage. She ran around once, SUPER fast, laid down and stretched, yawned and fell asleep. She looks like she’s dead! And she had a session of excessive cleaning that lasted about 20 minutes. Today she’s been drinking water for long periods of time, and hour or longer at once. Is she in labor? And how long does labor take? Thanks all.

ysiraje2
    Participant

hello

hope you sorted this situation out

i live in WB as well and am looking for a couple baby white robo hamsters, would you be able to help?

zynnarti
    Participant

may b

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.