Knuckles and Jax

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AleandraOwens20 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nature freak
    Participant

Well I ended up getting two dwarfs on Sunday. They are Winter White ones or w/e. I went there at first and looked around and couldn’t find 2 male dwarf hamsters but I saw 2 weird hamsters I never heard of. I looked at them and knew they were dwarfs but I couldn’t be sure. They calld them Djungarian and they were 16 each. I went home and looked it up, come to find out they are just plain dwarf hamsters so I went back and snatched them up. They are so cute and Jax, the little one is really friendly and he is starting to turn white! I need to buy them a bigger cage, or a few more cages to attach, I just haven’t found any for a good price but know they won’t both be crammed in this one. Here are some pictures!

IMG_2518.jpg This is Jax

IMG_2552.jpg And again, you can really see him turning white

IMG_2554.jpg I love his bum

IMG_2563.jpg Knuckles

IMG_2569.jpg Jax in front, Knuckles in back

IMG_2573.jpg My boy Jax

IMG_2583.jpg Jax sitting on the cat

IMG_2607.jpg Knuckles

IMG_2612.jpg And Knuckles again

AleandraOwens20
    Participant

Awww! <3 They're very cute! A word of caution though-if I were you, I'd just get two 10 gal. and seperate them, or be ready to have something on hand for one, as WWs are prone to fighting moreso than a campbell.

Dash
    Participant

Winter Whites can live together just fine you simply need to provide enough space, a wheel for each, a large food dish, multiple beds & toys. As well you may need more than one water bottle. Besides a 10 gallon is too small for one hamster. I’ve been there and I will never let a rodent live that cramped up again.

Congrats on your dwarfs! 🙂

Nice to see a member from HH on here. (I’m Christmas_hamster on hamster hideout. ;))

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.