looking into adopting a pair in the near future would like advise on cages?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Sugar Glider Forums looking into adopting a pair in the near future would like advise on cages?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kala83 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kala83
    Participant

so I am really, really wanting to look into the idea of getting a pair of sugar gliders in the future…I have meet a few breeders within my area that I could probably find some from.
    but I don’t know that much about good cage to get…..and I want to get one that would be just right for what I am looking for.
    the main thing that I want to make sure of is that I think it would be a good idea for the cage to not rest on the floor I think if it can be on a rest that has it above the ground at all that a would really great. Since I really want to look into the idea of adopting a pair of ferrets in the future as well. And I want to make sure they leave the gliders alone….since I am not entirely sure but I could see the ferrets as viewing these potential pray.

also to keep stress down for the gliders I think I would like to see if I could get like a cover that could go over the cage in the day time so that when I did have the ferrets in the house…..the gliders could not be able to see them…and this would decrease the amount of stress they have also. This is all pre planning on my part I wan to do as much research as I can before hand…so that I can as prepared as possible.
    any help would be wonderful thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.