looking to open a pet store but dont know where to start

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Pet Shop looking to open a pet store but dont know where to start

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  milomypup 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sweetepy185
    Participant

i want to open a pet store in new york and need some good web sites to research for licenses, insurance, pet suppliers, and anything else i need. thank you!

Mooser
    Participant

I would be happy to sign you up with Moose Pet Wear. We make collars, leashes, and a few other items. You can get a breif overview of our products at our website http://www.MoosePetWear.com.
    I would plan on attending SuperZoo in Las Vegas September 14-16 at the Mandalay Bay and the HH Backer Christmas show in Chicago at the Rosemont Convention Center October 8-10. These shows are for industry professionals only. So you have to pre-register. They will have hundreds, if not thousands of vendors looking for people just like you looking for products for their stores.

milomypup
    Participant

@sweetepy185 783939 wrote:

i want to open a pet store in new york and need some good web sites to research for licenses, horse box insurance, pet suppliers, and anything else i need. thank you!

Have you set it up? You might need to set up your business first and then partner with trusted services to offer a comprehensive service. Just my thoughts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.