Lost/stolen Family Member

PetsHub.com Forums Dog Forums Lost/stolen Family Member

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Punkygirl0101 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shadowenwalker
    Participant

I removed the information in this post due to being harassed.

tltrull
    Participant

Have you looked on the petfinder section for “found” pets?
    http://www.petfinder.com/post/classifiedhop.html

jilfina
    Participant

Have you called around the local vets and shelters to make sure she wasn’t picked up?

shadowenwalker
    Participant

I have done all of the above and check back regularly. This baby should have turned up by now. She is not a wonderer.
    Gina

shadowenwalker
    Participant

Tawni is home. She is safe and sound. She was braught home September 27th 9:00pm ish. Hugs to all,
    Gina

Spudnik
    Participant

Congratulations! 😀

How is she?

shadowenwalker
    Participant

Tawni is doing great. =) She is glued to me and I to her. We stopped by Sonic this morning and she got a few tots. Her diet will start Monday. =) Our other dog was depressed and very calm while Tawni was gone. He has gone back to being a powerhouse of energy and getting on everyone’s nerves but we are glad for the change. That just means more walks and ball time. It’s good to be owned. Hugs to everyone.
    Gina

Punkygirl0101
    Participant

I am sdo glad you found your dog. I was unlucky. We went to the pound everyday, called evryone, and everywhere when out baby went mssing. We looked in all the files at the ASPCA, and she was found, dead, about a mile from our home.

shadowenwalker
    Participant

I am so sorry about your loss.
    Hugs,
    Gina

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.