Maine coon?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GerbilLuuver10 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mlcferret
    Participant

Does anyone have a cat breed called the Maine coon? If you do I thought it would be fun to post a pic!

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

GerbilLuuver10
    Participant

Awwwwwww! its so cute! I want a maine coon too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

mlcferret
    Participant

They are the best cats in the world they are so affectionate, loving and big they really are the gentle giants of the cat world our still think he is a kitten and begs for milk every night before we go to bed. We found him and a litter of kittens out in our back yard in the middle of May when it was very hot so we kept him but found homes for the other we didn’t realize what he was tell we saw a cat just like him at the pet store in a magazine then we did research on them and found out he was Maine coon. they are really good cats.

whaturmuva
    Participant

[img]http://rat-info.110mb.com/images/DSCF1383.JPG[/img]

Punkygirl0101
    Participant

Are you sure thats a maincoon?

Ive had 4 maincoons, I currently have 2, and ive lost 2. They are wonderful cats! I would post pics but I am on my Ipod at work.

whaturmuva
    Participant

@punkygirl0101 782232 wrote:

Are you sure thats a maincoon?

Ive had 4 maincoons, I currently have 2, and ive lost 2. They are wonderful cats! I would post pics but I am on my Ipod at work.

Mine? Yes it is a maine coon. I wish I had an update picture because he is gigantic now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.