My Fishies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1stAquarium 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ratbrat21
    Participant

My 2 bettas are doing wonderful. Dexter was my first and I just adore him. Sassy is my first girl so really both are very special. I never knew fish could be so smart. These 2 come when i call them. Sassy jumps for her betta pellets. Dexter doesnt really jump but he knows when its food time. If I didnt have so many other pets I would love more fish, or at least more bettas. I saw a really pretty white male betta at walmart, saw a yellow male there too. I have to keep telling myself no because i have no room. I dont even have tanks other then the 2 tanks i have. Every now and again Dexter will build bubblenests. I feel so bad cuz he always builds them when its time to clean the tank so i have to destroy them. Also i wanna add Dexter loves me so much that when i didnt have the internet for 2-3 weeks and i wasnt in here nearly as much the little brat ripped his fins. Now that i have been back he hasnt done that. They both love it when i talk to them too.

Anyways nothing new with the bettas. I will get pictures on here soon i hope lol.

1stAquarium
    Participant

i just got my 1st betta (a gorgeous male!), are you going to breed yours? i would like to get a female at some point and breed them.
    i also have a community tank with guppies, WCMM, BN catfish and cherry barbs. does anyone know if it is possible to keep a female betta with other fish or do they also fight? as i say iv just got my 1st betta so im still learning about them!
    also what do you feed your bettas everyone?

ratbrat21
    Participant

hey! No i dont plan on breeding. If you wanna breed just make sure you do plenty of research 🙂

I heard female bettas can be with other female bettas and sometimes other fish. YOu do have to be very careful. But I mean you wont know until you try if a female you get would get along with other fish. Like I said just do plenty of research and you should be fine. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.