New Additions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ratbrat21 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ratbrat21
    Participant

I have missed having a snake ever since I let my friend Carrie adopt Nyoka. I get to see her anytime I want but I do miss her. Well my friends kids are so attached to Nyoka so I can’t just say I want her back even though Carrie told me if I did she would let me. So I was on the lookout for another snake. Well i found this guy who rescues and rehabilitates reptiles. He had 2 corn snakes so I decided to go on and get them. I just got them today and they are so precious. I picked out names too which is really fast for me picking and sticking with names the day I get them. Homer is the snow and Marge is the creamsicle. They are lovely snakes and love the 50 gallon i have them in. I will post pictures here in a few mins. 🙂

ratbrat21
    Participant

newcornsnakes010.jpg

newcornsnakes011.jpg

I will post more pictures some other time. But those are my new babies. The guy said they were 1 year old but they look younger then that. Then again these are my first corn snakes so i dunno.:D

oh and they are in a carrier on top of a wire cage. They arent slithering on the wires lol. I just set the carrier there to take pictures.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.