New arrivals :)

PetsHub.com Forums Bird Forums New arrivals :)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SammyR92 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SammyR92
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I am new to the site but have had pets for years however one species i have never really got involved with is birds. That is until this Sunday.
    I shall skip out all the details but as of Sunday me and my family became the proud new owners of 2 young ducklings (Quackers & Cheese) and they are now living out back in there new Ducky home. We didn’t really get much information from the person we acquired them from such as age, gender or even breed.
    After some serious investigative work i have now discovered that Quackers is most definately a Mallard however Cheese i am still unsure of not that i’m particularly bothered i shall love them both regardless :).
    I would however really appreciate it if maybe you guys could give me the knowledge of your wisdom and tell me any need to know facts you think will help.
    I would upload pictures of them both but im still a little unsure as how to but when i learn i shall post them.
    Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help 🙂 x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.