new bunny:)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Shellie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

superjack
    Participant

:Dhey guys! i haven’t been around for awhile, but i got a new bunny recently and thought of you all. not sure who is still posting on here, but i hope to see some familiar faces. i still have jack and sascha. they are both 6 now! the new bunny is named Alice. i got her for my husband. i’ll post some pics. she’s a dutch mix and she’s 9 weeks old. i forgot what it was like to have a new baby:)

liv4pete
    Participant

Hey Debbie! Doesnt seem anyone is posting anything around here anymore. i havent been on in awhile either and i had a question for the dog forums about a dog i want to take from a friend, i thought i would stop by the bunny forums and say hello but there is like no one here.

jglass
    Participant

Hey guys are you still dropping in any more??

superjack
    Participant

Hi Janie!!! How have you been?:) jack turned 7 yesterday!!

jglass
    Participant

I cannot believe he is 7! WOW!!

How are you and all of your little bunnies? What kind of bunny is Alice?

Shellie
    Participant

Hey Liv! Glad to see you too. As I told Janie, with TJ getting older it got harder and harder to find time to play with bunnies and take photos of them. 🙂

I’ll try to get my butt back in gear.

BunnyAngel
    Participant

Ta-da!!! Not sure if you remember me superjack, but i remember jack and sascha, cant believe they’re already 6! Do post some pics of your lovely new addition Alice~!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.