Paris

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simplyl0vex06 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ratbrat21
    Participant

wow this forum is so dead…where did everyone go?

Anyways I wanted to update you all on Paris. She is definatly pregnant. I was kinda hopeing she wasnt just because i have 14 rats right now and didnt want babies. Although since she escaped and got herself knocked up theres not a thing i can do, whats done is done. Shes getting rather big now and her nipples are getting plump and whitish from the milk. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that shes pregnant now. Shes very young so that most likely means a big litter. As big as she is now and she has over a week to go still. Thankfully i have a few homes lined up so im not worried. I need to find my batteries so i can charge them. I am so far behind on pictures plus i wanna get pictures of the babies when she has them. Anyways just wanted to let you all know that Paris is definatly gonna be a mama.

simplyl0vex06
    Participant

Wow you have a lot of pets.

AleandraOwens20
    Participant

Pics when the babies are born. =]

ratbrat21
    Participant

Paris had her babies today! pictures will be posted on facebook and myspace probably tonight or tomorrow.

Nature freak
    Participant

So how are the babies?

ratbrat21
    Participant

wow its been awhile since i was last on here. Babies are great. Paris had 10 very healthy babies. 7 males and 3 females. They are weaned and Paris and her 3 daughters are in with my other girls now. I have no cages big enough to hold 14 male rats so its just the 7 males in a cage right now. I found no homes so I will be keeping them. The few people who acted interested stop responding. So i just said screw it I will keep them. At least this way I know they are safe. But yes all my rats are doing great. Heck all my animals are doing great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.