Peeking Out of Hiding

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Rabbit Forums Peeking Out of Hiding

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shellie 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Shellie
    Participant

EEK! I told Janie a week ago I would update. So sorry, girl! Here’s some recent pics of Butter and a couple of the puppers.

The bigger one is Snowy and the little one is Peanut
    th_011.jpg

th_009.jpg

th_008.jpg

th_020.jpg

th_018.jpg

th_017.jpg

th_016.jpg

th_015.jpg

th_Picture029.jpg

Shellie
    Participant

th_037.jpg

th_036.jpg

th_035.jpg

th_026.jpg

th_025.jpg

th_024.jpg

th_023.jpg

Shellie
    Participant

th_027.jpg

th_021.jpg

th_034.jpg

th_033.jpg

th_032.jpg

th_031.jpg

th_030.jpg

th_029.jpg

th_028.jpg

Serenity
    Participant

I know this is an old post, but since I’ve only now stopped by for the first time in 2 years…

CUTE!!!

I always loved Butter and Jelly.

Shellie
    Participant

Hey girl!!!!!!!! I have missed you like crazy!! We bought a house and are fixing it up. Dad is going to be making Jelly a cage like Butter’s. TJ is in an online school and doing GREAT. Too much to update, this will do for now. 🙂

Serenity
    Participant

I’ve missed you, too! Life has been pretty crazy the past few years. Lots of changes.

Congrats on the new house! I hope to see pics. 😀

Jennings is still hopping around. He has a kitty roomate… and likes to terrorize him. lol

Serenity
    Participant

Here are some pics of Jennings.
    This is on his 5th birthday (July 2011). He’s enjoying treats and a brand new Cottontail Cottage.
    th_IMG_3231crop.jpg

And this is his most recent closeup. 😉
    th_IMG_3819.jpg

Shellie
    Participant

Awwwwww, he’s such a cutie! Are his toys I made him still in good shape?

Serenity
    Participant

They are! He doesn’t play much with toys. His two major interests are chewing (wood, cardboard, food!) and digging blankets. Which is probably why the toys still look good! I still have my Stanley that you made for me, too. 😮

Shellie
    Participant

I’ll try to get a few pics of the buns in the next couple of days, we have been pretty busy. I’m hoping to get cage cleaning done tomorrow so that would be a good time.

Serenity
    Participant

Jennings went for a pawdicure (nail trim) today. I can NEVER trim his nails. The girl at the rabbit rescue makes it look so easy, though. I think he knows he can win with me. :p

The rabbit rescue was having an adoption event at a local pet supply store. It was tempting to adopt a girlfriend for Jennings. There was this lovely girl, Eve – another mini rex, white with black spots. But I know Jennings is perfectly happy on his own. He doesn’t want the cat anywhere near his stuff. And when I fostered rabbit a few years back, he made it clear he did not like having them in his house. He owns everything and makes sure everyone knows it!

Did Butter and Jelly ever bond?

Shellie
    Participant

Uh…no LOL

We have a yard at our new house though and they will get to enjoy some grass and outdoor time for the first time in their life!

Serenity
    Participant

Jennings gets to enjoy the great outdoors, too. I bought him a dog exercise pen and he gets to hop around in the grass on summer evenings, after his looong daily snooze.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.