pictures

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dwarfhamster11 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ratbrat21
    Participant

Ok I have some pictures and more updates. My friend Traci had to take in Mindy and Bobbi because we just couldnt keep affording money and no one wanting to adopt them. Traci is keeping them too which is great. I miss them terribly. When you foster its so hard not to get attached. We did keep Sly the boy. He bonded with Ninja and Felix. Also Traci ended up takeing Elvira also. Mainly because Elvira kept peeing on our carpet plus Ninja kept jumping on her and harassing her. Poor Elvira was so stressed ALL the time. Well Traci says Elvira is doing good. Shes calmed down cuz none of her cats harass her like Ninja.

Well all my other cats are doing great. Tasha is still alive and doing wonderful. Not sure if i posted or not about her being anemic and the vet not giving us much hope of her living cuz her cell count was so low. In fact jeremy said we should get her euthanized. The vet didnt hold out much hope for her. Said we could try these pills and he gave her an andrenaline shot. He said that it would take a miracle for her to pull through this without at least 2 blood tranfusions. No way on earth we could afford that. Well we got her home and she was on pills for a few months and now shes not. Vet said shes recovering really well. We were praying for her. And I had other people praying for her. So my big fat torti is still kicking and i am beyond happy about that.

Felix, Ninja and Sly are 3 buddies. Its amazing how bonded my boys are. My 2 girls just tolerate each other. But my 3 boys are so close. Sly is 12 weeks old and ever since his mom and sister went to live with Traci hes been nursing on ninja and felix. They let him too. Before Mindy and Bobbi went to Traci they were vet checked and the vet said mindy wasnt lactating but the kittens were useing her nips as a pacifier, kinda for comfort. So thats what Sly is doing with Ninja and Felix.

So here are some pictures. Not of all my cats sadly but of my boys lol. I need to get updated pics of my 2 girls.

Here are my 3 boys cuddling. As you can see Sly is trying to nurse on Ninja lol.

Picture694-1.jpg

Picture695-1.jpg

Picture697-1.jpg

Picture698-1.jpg

And here is just my Sly bug.

Picture721.jpg

Picture722.jpg

Here is Tasha

Picture173.jpg

And Victoria

Picture105.jpg

Thats jeremys hairy leg in the pic lol.

ratbrat21
    Participant

ok here are more pics. cuz i love my kitties so much.

Vickie

Picture163.jpg

Felix

Picture094.jpg

Picture606.jpg

Ninja

Picture026.jpg

Picture610.jpg

Tasha

Picture609.jpg

Sly

Picture618.jpg

dwarfhamster11
    Participant

cute! what breeds? :kitty:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.