Question about location of snake cages

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Snake Forums Question about location of snake cages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Herps4Us 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wutzngrealmz
    Participant

Hi,

I have a Ball Python and a Brazilian Rainbow Boa. I have recently moved them from my boyfriend’s house to mine. The snakes have never lived with other animals. Now, I have two cats that are always in my room and also 2 rats. I have a very large closet and I was wondering if it would be ok to move the snakes into the closet to minimize stress from the cats because my rainbow boa has not been eating very well because of it. I wasn’t sure if they needed sunlight or not because my closet doesn’t get very much sunlight at all.

Herps4Us
    Participant

You should have a Blue light to simulate the sun. Snakes do not need sun light. Just to tell from day and night. Ball pythons are nocturnal and will best be fed during night. I think that it is ok and will be better for you to put them in the closet, but have a light on in your closet during day time and turn it off during night. Good Luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.