Rescue Rattie had litter Long Island, NY

PetsHub.com Forums Pet Rat Forums Rescue Rattie had litter Long Island, NY

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mattharry 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ratgrrrl
    Participant

Hi Everyone!
    2 months ago I was in the hospital delivering my son & got news that our latest rescue girl had a litter of 11, 6 girls & 5 boys. My son was 6 weeks early (due aug 12) so it’s been a struggle. We already have 11 rats, 2 guins & a dog (all rescues) so we are looking to rehome the babies. All of the boys were adopted but the adoptions for the girls fell through. My hope is that if ppl cannot adopt, they will spread the word. We are located in Long Island NY & will transport within reasonable distance. I will email pictures upon request. These babies are friendly & social. We also have a young male in a separate cage we took in. Story being he was bought as snake food but the snake got away & the family no longer wanted the rat. We’re calling him Templeton for the time being. Please email me or crosspost, rattie_beanez@yahoo.com, or call or text Luna 516-445-1061 or Bill 516-943-4282 thanks so much <:3)~

mattharry
    Participant

Hi! I’m a volunteer at BrightHaven animal sanctuary and we need your help to raise money for our Indiegogo

crowdfunding campaign.

BrightHaven rescues disabled and senior animals in high risk of euthanasia. Could you share and like our

video to help us raise funds?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-animals-from-certain-death

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.