Sick? Ferret.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SlinkyDaLimoRat 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Robster
    Participant

I have a male that is about 1.5 – 2 years old and I came home today and got him out of the cage (still asleep in his little ball) and set him on my bed. I went to go get a drink and when I came back – to my surprise – he was still laying on my bed. He’s not acting right.

I set him by his water and he did take a drink but he laid his head down on a box next to the water bottle right after.

Does anyone know what this could be a symptom of???

Robster
    Participant

Okay, I’m pretty sure he might have ate some cloth. I gave him some vaseline to eat. He still eats food and water if I offer it to him. Please, does anyone have any help?

Robster
    Participant

1 hours ago, 5 views. Hell no there is not 130 people viewing the ferret forum.

SlinkyDaLimoRat
    Participant

oh geez.. >.< the forum isn't as active as it once was.. i hope whatever was wrong has passed since.. mine is about 4.5 y/o right now and is experiencing a similar thing.. i’m trying to find out why, but i know lethargy isn’t a good thing for these little ones..

SlinkyDaLimoRat
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.