Sugar Glider breeder in Ontario, Canada

PetsHub.com Forums Sugar Glider Forums Sugar Glider breeder in Ontario, Canada

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lbross 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

trickeygliders
    Participant

I am an experienced sugar glider breeder and currently have a standard male & female sugar glider joey available for adoption. Their out of pouch date is May 9, 2011 and should be ready to go to their new homes no later than July 7, 2011. They are brother and sister, so am not willing to adopt them together.
    They are from my standard grey pair “Lucky & Cu-Jo”. There were 2 joeys (male & female) in this litter and both are available for adoption at this time.
    They are weaned with the Darcy’s Diet, weaned by parents and used to being held/handled on a regular bases in our home. However this does not mean they will be the exact same right off the start in their new homes because bonding does take time with most gliders.

Adoption fee is $200 each, however all of my gliders come with a joey starter kit.

trickeygliders@hotmail.com

lbross
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am looking for 2 sugar gliders. I live in Newfoundland. does not matter as I plan to have males neutered. Do you have joeys available at this time? Would you be willing to ship to Newfoundland?
    Thanks,
    -Lori Ross-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.