Sugar glider wanted in south NJ

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Sugar Glider Forums Sugar glider wanted in south NJ

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Whitters13 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

briittt1408
    Participant

Hi, i’ve been looking for a sugar glider of any age for a while now. It’s actually starting to get deppresing because the few breeders i was considering have to ship them i cant find anyone that is even rehoming their glider/gliders. age doesnt matter i just really am interested in them. i’ve done massive research and will be able to get one if i can ever find one or more. thanks.

a2some
    Participant

Are you still looking?

Whitters13
    Participant

Not sure if you have found one yet but I have a female sugar glider for sale. She is 10 weeks OOP and 100% Leu Het. She comes with her cage, treats, food, toys, sleeping bag and wheel. I’m asking $350. Please let me know if you are interested!!! thanks a bunch.

Mike Tomasetti
    Participant

I have two baby sugar gliders for sale (one female and one male). I am selling them for $200 each. Out of pouch 2 weeks as of 7/6/10. They have been handled from the time they came out of the pouch. I will not allow them to go until fully weaned from parents and able to eat on their own. Would like them to go to someone who has experience with sugar gliders. If you are a first timer it is ok, but please do your homework on them (bonding, diet, cage size, etc…) They are great pets, but they require a lot of attention and time.

Mike Tomasetti
    Participant

I have two baby sugar gliders for sale (one female and one male). I am selling them for $200 each. Out of pouch 2 weeks as of 7/6/10. They have been handled from the time they came out of the pouch. I will not allow them to go until fully weaned from parents and able to eat on their own. Would like them to go to someone who has experience with sugar gliders. If you are a first timer it is ok, but please do your homework on them (bonding, diet, cage size, etc…) They are great pets, but they require a lot of attention and time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.