syrian

Home Forums Hamster Forums syrian

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Babyblue 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

keh02008
    Participant

can syrian hamsters live with short haired hamsters??????????????

Babyblue
    Participant

I’m no hamster expert but I’m pretty sure syrian hamster are solitary animals and you shouldn’t even keep him with his own kind. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

PyscoFalcon
    Participant

Short haird hamsters ARE Syrians. No they can’t as there solitary animals and will fight to the death.

Mitchandozzie
    Participant

if you want hamsters taht can be kept in groups get some dwarfs.

BaBiLiCi0uZz
    Participant

i agree with mitchandozzie..but sometimes dwarf hamsters can fight too but its not as common as syrian hamsters fightin..

Mitchandozzie
    Participant

ya u just have to find a socialble breed of dwarf( not all are) and get 2 taht seem to be getting along

keh02008
    Participant

sooooooo what u r sayn is that they’ll fight so i have to get a seprate cage

oooo and can regular size hammies live w/ dwarf hammies b/c my friend has them but i told her to separate them

keh02008
    Participant

please hurry w/ those answers!!!!!!!!!

Babyblue
    Participant

I thought people already answered your question. Syrians are solitary animals and will fight till death if you put them in with other hamsters, so yes separate them now.

And “regular size” hamsters you mean syrians? Since syrians don’t even get along with their own kind, I won’t mix them with dwarfs either.

BaBiLiCi0uZz
    Participant

tell her to separate them immediatley bcuz they will fite! syrians r supposed to live alone n ONly alone so i wud separate them ryte now

Mitchandozzie
    Participant

seperate them right NOW! tehy will fight to teh death.

qazwsxedc
    Participant

syrian + any animal= death

Mitchandozzie
    Participant

not really, ozzie sits and watches the cat, and she sits and watches him. they even play( he chases the cat) when hes in his car.

keh02008
    Participant

thanks alot for the info and i was wondering if any one has a siberian hammie?

PyscoFalcon
    Participant

Siberians are Winter Whites.

I have Syrians, Campbells,Chinese and a Robo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.