This is so horrible, Im just waiting for him to die… :"(

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Pet Loss Support / Memorial Forums This is so horrible, Im just waiting for him to die… :"(

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  milomypup 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

daia909
    Participant

Jasper has a prolapsed rectum… i was waiting for it happen, getting ready to help him push it back in, but I checked it and it was dried, so now im waiting for him to die, and this sweet little mouses death is all my fault! I got him for my 13th birthday from my friends, only 7 days ago, and already im gonna loose him!:( I cant stand it!!!! Help..? 🙁 🙁

milomypup
    Participant

@daia909 783934 wrote:

Jasper has a prolapsed rectum… i was waiting for it happen, getting ready to help him push it back in, but I checked it and it was dried, so now im waiting for him to die, and this sweet little mouses death is all my fault! I got him for my 13th birthday from my friends, only 7 days ago, and already im gonna loose him!:( I cant stand it!!!! Help..? 🙁 🙁

It’s very traumatic to see a pet die. 🙁 But at this point, you should accept that there’s just nothing much more you could do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.