Urine Stain Removed From Carpet

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Cat Forums Urine Stain Removed From Carpet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pepped 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dingo41
    Participant

Recently my cat Lizzy got mad at me for not letting her go outside. So to get back at me she went in my basement, in the middle of the room, and, yep, she did her business on our white carpet several times. We were not very happy about the situation as you could imagine. So I tried cleaning the area that she had saturated but the yellow stain was already in the carpet. We either had to get rid of the stain or we had to replace the carpet. I started asking around on different pet forums what to use to remove the stain and everything I found was stuff that I had already tried. I am telling this story because I finally found the most amazing product that I have ever used in my entire life. I found a product called Odor-Z-Way that claimed it would take the stain and odor out of carpet. I had never heard or seen this product before, so I thought I would try it out. This was probably the best investment I ever made because of all the money it saved me on replacing the carpet. This Odor-Z-Way stuff actually pulled the stain completely out of my carpet. I even got down on my hands and knees to see if the area still smelled. Amazingly there was no smell left either. This product truly did what it said it would do and that is why I had to share this story and product with everyone I can.

Pepped
    Participant

Thanks…always good to know products that work. I have tried several, and most do not. I recently found some pet specific carpet cleaner, although the name slips my mind, that does the trick as well. Not to mention it is simply the best carpet spot cleaner i have found in general.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.