what is your favourite pet?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Pet Names what is your favourite pet?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  parakeetcare 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hobbye
    Participant

I love Pets .Especially Rabbits. They are so cute and innocent.I love them .I have some pets in my home.I pplayed with them daily.When i played with them i feel happy and enjoy playing .What is your favorite Pet and Why ???????

annabie
    Participant

There are two dogs and two cats at my house. I love all of them, but I prefer the cats. Although dog is more loyal and friendly, I don’t know why but I still love the cats more.

kimerajamm
    Participant

I absolutely love rabbits. I own one and he never bites and scratches, but likes to nuzzle me and stuff. He’s sooo cute!
    But, besides that I really like dogs too. They are mans best friend…

kimerajamm
    Participant

Horses. Dogs. Cats. Bunnies. Sugar gliders. Anything that won’t bite. Lol

caity baby
    Participant

hii uhh well i think i like either birds (budgies, cockatieks and lorrikeets…i think thats how you spell it!!!). but i also like dolphins!!!!!!!!!!
    lol
    anyway i really want a tame cockatiel that can sit on my shoulder…and hopefully whenever it sit on my shoulder it doesnt poop on my!!!
    lol
    😉

Biebie

Alasse
    Participant

I really have no preference for just one animal, i love pretty much all critters (i dont do spiders and many creepy crawlies though *ewwwww*)

I’d love a bunny, but they are illegal to own here. I’d absolutely adore a hamster, but not permitted to import them. Id love more rats, but my landlord is a bit funny about that, will let me have mice though, so i might be able to convince him *L*. I’d love a few horses, but i dont have anywhere suitable to keep them, that isnt going to cost me a fortune. One day i want to get a sun conure, such a beautiful bird!

macon pets
    Participant

I love all animals but are partial to dogs as far as the most I have had. That being said I think my favorite pet was a ferret

doubletrouble
    Participant

I love all animals. I have many.

3 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat, 3 cockatiels, 2 leopard geckos, tons of hermit crabs, tropical fish, and 17 chickens =)

I don’t exactly have a favorite because they all have their wonderful perks 😀 I would have more too, like a ferret 😎

love my mini zoo!

Jasmin steve
    Participant

I love all animals, yes you can say all.
    I have a american terrier and his name is beauto and is a very funny dog.

milomypup
    Participant

Basically an animal lover, but I’m partial to dogs, cats and horses.

AFREDA
    Participant

My favorite pat is dog.I like this due to faithfulness.It protects you and remain always faithful with you infact some times a humankind deceives you but a dog will not.

Hassun06
    Participant

Hi i am also a pet lover i love pets and i have four dogs, three rabbit and five chickens. My pets also very cute and knowledge.

tonyzabler
    Participant

I like a dog, cat, rabbit, horses but my most favorite pet is a dog because i am absolute love to dog, it is a very friendly, save to my home, very intelligent and active pets.

tonyzabler
    Participant

I like a dog, cat, rabbit, horses but my most favorite pet is a dog because i am absolute love to dog, it is a very friendly, save to my home, very intelligent and active pets.

parakeetcare
    Participant

I love parrots and birds…specially the sweet and cute budgie birds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.