Where is everyone

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Family Chat Where is everyone

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Joussia 7 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

fritz20
    Participant

Has everyone disappeared from this site?,hardly anything going on

Alasse
    Participant

I’m still around, but not many others i dont think 🙁

chester
    Participant

i know i havent been on in a while but i been updated thourgh email with petshub threads and things. how is everyone doing out there?

liv4pete
    Participant

i noticed. it is pretty silent around here.

ratbrat21
    Participant

yeah its really quiet around here…i wouldnt complain though. Everyone usually gets flamed and harassed on here. The silent is nice, although this forum is crap anymore it seems……

Alasse
    Participant

Its getting to the pint of beyond quiet *L* I think its in the death spiral.

It is nice however as ratbrat stated to not have flaming and harrassment at every turn

ratbrat21
    Participant

yeah, this forum is dieing. I think its only a matter of time. I fully believe that people just got chased away. Then new people see how dead this forum is and dont stay. I come around to post about my pets for those who wanna know who arent on facebook or myspace. If i see the occasional question itry and help but thats it.

Alasse
    Participant

Yeah sadly the contant flamage and such made a lot go away. And your right new people come and see very few new posts so dont stay.

I post about my critters, rarely though does anyone reply *L*, so i havent even really done that much. I do check in here though fairly often, just incase i can help someone out at all.

I tend towards FaceBook now, most of the forums i used to frequent i only drop by when i think of it.

ratbrat21
    Participant

I use facebook too, if you wanna add me you can 🙂

Yeah I am mostly on other forums although i come back here too. I wanna put it out there though that anyone interested in my pets can add me on facebook or myspace…or both lol. Because thats the main reason I come back here. Randomly there will be someone asking a question but thats rare.

FastBeat85
    Participant

Well I’m glad I’m not the only one here who sees a particularly troublesome problem,this site is slowing dieing and the potential new members are going elsewhere becasue of the extrem lack of activity here.
    There was a member here that made a post that was quite disturbing , “I like this site becasue it’s real slow paced and you don’t feel like your made to check in very often like some of the other forum sites that I’ve been to where if you don’t they make you feel bad and try to be lecturing others all the time like it’s a school’
    I saw that and it made me worried that if that was the general attitude amongst the members then this site wouldn’t last much longer and that was back in Febuary now look at this place hardly anyone posts or even checks in anymore.
    When I first joined there was some activity not much but some and now it’s dormant if this site wasn’t paid for by sponsers it would probably have already been scrapped months ago.
    I don’t understand it but it’s happening… HUH? Weird..

me02 original
    Participant

Yes true, although i must admit we must keep our hopes up i mean in some forums people do just tend to post there instead of other forums like this topic area here, so it makes it look like its more dead than it is.
    I still think the forum may come back we jsut need to keep posting:D

Joussia
    Participant

Hmm, frustrating that this is a dying forum… I just joined here in the hope someone could help me with a wild mouse pup I’m planning to keep. I just posted a threat but I guess it needs approval first before. I really do hope people could just give me some feedback. ^^;

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.