winter white Dwar Hamster Help?

Helping Pet Lovers Since 1999 Forums Hamster Forums winter white Dwar Hamster Help?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ratbrat21 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

debs
    Participant

Ok So so my winter white dwarf hamster was pregnant she started putting on weight etc but now i think shes gotten skinner some way you look at her she looks the same & other she still looks kinda fat. her belly was hard but now its not am thinking maybe she gave birth in the middle of the night or something but i cant seem too see any blood or do they clean it up? its her 21day today. please help am worried for her. when i got up this morning her bedding was all wet and a little bit off water near her food dish she all so drunk all her water in her bottle?

ratbrat21
    Participant

well her water bottle could have been leaking. Um she might have been pregant and had them but ate them. Sometimes depending on how many babies and how well i look sometimes i see no blood. It also could have been gas. If she is acting different then she normally does I would suggest taking her to the vet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.